David Villa Net Worth is estimated to be around $50 million. His wealth has been accumulated through his successful football career, as well as his various business ventures and endorsements. Villa has been sponsored by companies such as Adidas, Pepsi, and EA Sports, and has also invested in several businesses, including a restaurant chain and a soccer academy.
David Villa is a retired Spanish professional footballer who always played as a striker. He was born in December in Langreo, Asturias, Spain. Villa began his professional career at Sporting Gijón in 2001 before moving on to Real Zaragoza, Valencia, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, and New York City FC. He is widely regarded as one of the best Spanish strikers of his generation and has won numerous individual and team awards throughout his career, including the UEFA Champions League, the Spanish La Liga, and the FIFA World Cup.
David Villa was born on December 3, 1981, in Langreo, a small town in the province of Asturias in northern Spain. He grew up in a working-class family, and his father was a miner. Villa started playing football at a very young age and joined the local team, UP Langreo when he was just six years old. He quickly showed a natural talent for the game, and his parents encouraged him to pursue his passion for football.
Read More: Dani Alves net worth: age, bio, family, career, facts and more
At the age of 17, Villa left UP Langreo and joined the Sporting Gijón youth academy. He spent two seasons playing for Sporting Gijón’s B team before making his first-team debut in the Spanish Segunda División in 2001. Villa’s performances for Sporting Gijón soon caught the attention of several Spanish clubs, and in 2003 he signed for Real Zaragoza, where he would spend the next two seasons of his career.
During his time at Real Zaragoza, Villa established himself as one of the most promising young strikers in Spanish football and helped the team win the Copa del Rey in 2004. Villa’s success at Real Zaragoza attracted the attention of Valencia, one of the biggest clubs in Spain. In 2005, he signed for Valencia, where he would spend the next five seasons of his career and establish himself as one of the best strikers in Spanish football.
David Villa Parents and siblings
David Villa was born to his parents, Jose Manuel Villa and Dorita Villa, in Langreo, Asturias, Spain. His father, Jose Manuel, worked as a miner, while his mother, Dorita, was a homemaker. Villa grew up with two older sisters, Leticia and Ana, and a younger brother, Isaac.
Villa has often spoken about how his family played a significant role in his football career. His parents were supportive of his passion for football from a young age and encouraged him to pursue his dreams.
David Villa Wife
David Villa’s wife is Patricia Gonzalez. They got married in 2003 and they have three children. The couple has been together for more than two decades, having started dating when they were teenagers.
Patricia Gonzalez is a private person and prefers to stay out of the public eye, unlike her famous husband. Despite Villa’s successful football career, he has always maintained a strong family bond, and his wife and children have been an essential part of his life.
David Villa is a retired Spanish professional footballer who played as a striker. He was born on December 3, 1981, in Langreo, Spain. He is considered one of the greatest Spanish footballers of all time, and during his career, he won numerous titles with his clubs and the Spanish national team.
Villa started his professional career with Sporting Gijon in 2000 and quickly established himself as a talented striker. He then moved to Real Zaragoza, where he spent two seasons and won the Copa del Rey in 2004. In 2005, he signed for Valencia CF and became the club’s all-time leading scorer with 129 goals in all competitions.
In 2010, Villa joined FC Barcelona, where he formed a formidable attacking trio alongside Lionel Messi and Pedro Rodriguez. In his first season with the club, he won the La Liga title, the UEFA Champions League, and the FIFA Club World Cup. He also scored the opening goal in the Champions League final, which Barcelona won 3-1 against Manchester United. Villa won another La Liga title and the Copa del Rey with Barcelona before he moved to Atletico Madrid in 2013.
At Atletico Madrid, Villa won the La Liga title in his first season with the club. He then moved to the United States in 2014 to play for New York City FC, where he spent four seasons before retiring in 2018. Throughout his career, Villa scored a total of 390 goals in 752 appearances for club and country.
Villa also had a successful international career with the Spanish national team. He scored 59 goals in 97 appearances for Spain, making him the country’s all-time leading scorer until 2019 when Sergio Ramos surpassed him.
How Did David Villa Get So Rich and Famous?
Villa went through years with Zaragoza and altered quickly to the requests of first-class existence. His best victory with Zaragoza turned into scoring inside the 3-2 Copa del Rey very last over a ritzy Real Madrid team in 2004. This assured his first flavor of ecu soccer as the team organized for the Uefa Cup.
Los Ches paid his purchase out provision in 2005 and a stunning take of 25 desires in 35 Primera division suits made him the club’s first-rate-ever debutante. This count blanketed dreams in 1-zero successes in opposition to traditional forces to be reckoned with Barcelona and actual Madrid, and furthermore a notable exertion from the midway line towards Deportivo Los Angeles Coruna.
During his football career, David Villa had several endorsement deals with various companies. Some of his major endorsements include:
- Adidas: Villa was an Adidas-sponsored athlete for many years, and he was often seen wearing Adidas boots on the field.
- Pepsi: Villa appeared in several Pepsi commercials, including a Spanish-language ad featuring him and other La Liga players.
- EA Sports: Villa was also a brand ambassador for EA Sports and appeared in several FIFA video games.
- Hyundai: Villa appeared in a Hyundai commercial promoting their Santa Fe model.
- Bimbo: Villa also endorsed Bimbo, a Mexican baked goods company, and appeared in several of its commercials.
- Cosentino: In 2013, Villa became an ambassador for Cosentino, a Spanish company that specializes in kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
Some interesting facts about David Villa
- David Villa was born and raised in Langreo, a small town in northern Spain. He started playing football at a young age and joined his local team, Langreo, at the age of 16.
- Villa’s nickname is “El Guaje,” which means “The Kid” in Asturian, a language spoken in his native region.
- Villa has a tattoo on his arm that says “Family First” in Spanish. He has always been very close to his family and has cited them as a major source of inspiration throughout his career.
- Villa is the first player to score in two different European Championship finals, having scored in the finals of Euro 2008 and Euro 2012.
- Villa is also the first Spanish player to score 50 goals in international matches.
- In 2011, Villa became the first player in La Liga history to score against every team in a single season.
- Villa is a co-owner of Queensboro FC, a professional soccer team based in New York City that will begin play in the USL Championship in 2022.
- Villa is known for his philanthropy work and has donated money to several charities and foundations throughout his career.
- In 2013, Villa received the Prince of Asturias Award for Sports, which is one of the most prestigious awards in Spain.
- After retiring from football, Villa became a co-owner of DV7 Group, a global football organization that provides training and education programs for young players.
David Villa net worth
David Villa earned a significant amount of money during his football career. According to reports, his annual salary at the peak of his career was around €7 million, which translates to approximately $8.3 million. His endorsement deals with various companies also contributed to his income.
David Villa net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. However, it’s important to note that this is just an estimate, and the actual amount may be higher or lower.
Where is David Villa from?
David Villa is from Langreo, a small town in Asturias, northern Spain.
What position did David Villa play?
David Villa played as a striker.
What teams did David Villa play for during his career?
David Villa played for several teams during his career, including Sporting Gijon, Real Zaragoza, Valencia CF, FC Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, and New York City FC.
What are some of David Villa’s career highlights?
Some of David Villa’s career highlights include winning the La Liga title, the Copa del Rey, and the UEFA Champions League with FC Barcelona, winning the La Liga title with Atletico Madrid, and winning the FIFA World Cup and UEFA European Championship with the Spanish national team.
Is David Villa still involved in football?
While David Villa retired from playing professional football in 2019, he is still involved in the sport through his ownership of Queensboro FC and his work with DV7 Group, a global football organization that provides training and education programs for young players.