Mario Gomez net worth is predicted to be around $25 million. His wealth comes from his hit career as a footballer, which saw him play for pinnacle clubs consisting of Bayern Munich, Fiorentina, and VfL Wolfsburg. In addition, he has additionally earned a tremendous amount of money from brand endorsements and sponsorships, in addition to investments in real estate. Mario Gomez is a retired German professional soccer player who performed as a striker. He’s widely regarded as one of the most prolific goal scorers of his technology, having scored over two hundred goals during his profession.
Mario Gomez was born on July 10, 1985, in Riedlingen, a city in southern Germany. He grew up close to Unlingen, in where he started out gambling soccer at a young age. Gomez commenced his teen profession at SV Unlingen and then moved to SSV Ulm in 1846, where he made his professional debut at the age of 18. He quickly made a call for himself as a skilled striker, scoring 19 goals in his debut season.
Gomez’s astonishing performances struck the eye of numerous top golf equipment, and he subsequently signed for VfB Stuttgart, which he could cross directly to make a massive effect. His early success at Stuttgart set the stage for a successful profession in soccer that might see him play for a number of the largest clubs in Europe.
Mario Gomez is married to Carina Wanzung, a German model and tv presenter. The couple got married in 2016 and have two youngsters collectively, a son named Levi and a daughter named July. Mario Gomez has a near career along with his family, and he often shares pics of them on social media. His father, Jose Gomez, is originally from Spain and his mom, Christel Roth, is German. Mario has two older sisters, Valeska and Selina, who’ve additionally supported him at some point in his career.
Mario Gomez’s age, weight, and height
German league title winner Mario Gomez was born on 10-07-1985, making him 36 years old. He follows Christianity as his religion, and his Zodiac (horoscope) sign is most cancers. Gomez is likewise nicknamed “outstanding Mario” by his fanatics worldwide.
The German attacker has saved his hair briefly in his professional football profession. At his peak, Gomez became a proper-footed striker with wonderful capturing and finishing competencies. Gomez has an athletic body and he stands 6.2 toes tall.
Who is Mario Gomez dating?
Mario Gomez continues his personal and love life. Test lower back frequently as we are able to maintain and update this page with new courting information. Let’s test Mario Gomez’s past relationships, ex-girlfriends, and previous hookups. Mario Gomez prefers not to tell the information about marital repute & divorce.
Dating is to explain a level in a person’s existence when he or she is actively pursuing romantic relationships with distinctive people. If two single celebrities are seen in public collectively, they may be regularly defined as “courting” this means that they had been seen in public together, and it is not clear whether they’re simply buddies, exploring a more intimate relationship, or are romantically worried.
Mario Gomez’s profession began whilst he joined the young people academy of SV Unlingen, a nearby football membership in his place of origin. He then moved to SSV Ulm in 1846, in where he made his expert debut at the age of 18. Gomez quickly became a prolific goal scorer and was signed via VfB Stuttgart in 2003. He played for Stuttgart for six years, scoring sixty-three goals in 121 appearances and winning the Bundesliga title in 2007.
In 2009, Gomez signed for Bayern Munich for a price of €30 million, which became at that time the maximum high-priced switch in Bundesliga history. He had a successful time at Bayern, scoring 113 goals in 174 appearances and triumphing in two Bundesliga titles, the DFB-Pokal twice, and the UEFA Champions League in 2013.
Gomez then moved to Italy to play for Fiorentina in 2013, where he scored 14 goals in 47 appearances. He returned to Germany in 2016 to play for VfL Wolfsburg, in which he scored sixteen goals in 36 appearances. In 2017, he moved to Turkey to play for Besiktas, wherein he scored 26 goals in 33 appearances and won the Turkish terrific Lig in 2017-18.
In 2018, Gomez returned to VfB Stuttgart, the club where he began his professional career. He helped the team advantage merchandising to the Bundesliga within the 2019-20 season and announced his retirement from football in August 2020.
Gomez also had a successful worldwide career, scoring 31 goals in seventy eight appearances for the German countrywide crew. He performed in three predominant worldwide tournaments, which include the 2010 and 2012 UEFA euro Championships, and the 2010 FIFA global Cup, where he scored goals within the match and helped Germany finish in 0.33 place.
Mario Gomez is a retired German expert footballer who played as a striker. He had a successful career, and some of his exquisite achievements encompass:
- Prevailing the Bundesliga name two times with VfB Stuttgart in the 2006/07 and 2008/09 seasons.
- Winning the DFB-Pokal with Bayern Munich in the 2009/10 and 2012/13 seasons.
- Winning the Serie A title with Fiorentina in the 2013/14 season.
- Winning the Turkish brilliant Lig title with Besiktas in the 2015/sixteen season.
- Scoring 31 goals in seventy-eight appearances for the German countrywide group, including scoring 3 goals at Euro 2012 and helping Germany attain the semi-finals.
- Being named German Footballer of the year in 2007.
- Being named in the UEFA Euro 2012 crew of the tournament.
Some Facts about Mario Gomez
- Mario Gomez was born on July 10, 1985, in Riedlingen, Germany.
- He began gambling soccer at a younger age and began his youth profession at SV Unlingen.
- Gomez made his professional debut at the age of 18 for SSV Ulm in 1846.
- He scored 63 goals in 121 appearances for VfB Stuttgart, wherein he performed from 2003 to 2009.
- In 2009, he signed for Bayern Munich for a price of €30 million, which changed into at that time the most luxurious transfer in Bundesliga records.
- Gomez scored 113 goals in 174 appearances for Bayern Munich and gained several titles, such as two Bundesliga titles and the UEFA Champions League in 2013.
- He has additionally played for Fiorentina, VfL Wolfsburg, and Besiktas.
- Gomez announced his retirement from soccer in August 2020.
- He scored 31 goals in 78 appearances for the German countrywide team and played in 3 most important international tournaments.
- Gomez is married to Carina Wanzung, a German version and tv presenter, and has children along with her.
- He’s fluent in German, Spanish, and English.
- Gomez is thought of for his physical strength and finishing capacity as a striker.
Mario Gomez net worth and income
Mario Gomez net worth is envisioned to be around $25 million. Throughout his soccer profession, he earned a giant sum of money from his salaries, bonuses, and endorsement offers. His transfer costs for his numerous membership actions also introduced his wealth.
At his peak, he reportedly earned an annual income of €7 million at Bayern Munich. Gomez also became subsidized by way of numerous brands, including Adidas, and appeared in various advertising campaigns. Moreover, he invested in real estate, which helped to increase his internet worth. When you consider retiring from football, Gomez has come to be a tv pundit and has additionally invested in start-up corporations, which may also further upload to his profits.
What is Mario Gomez’s family background?
Mario Gomez’s parents are of Spanish descent, and he has two older brothers. He is married to Carina Wanzung, a German model and TV presenter, and has two children with her.
How old is Mario Gomez?
Mario Gomez was born on July 10, 1985, which makes him 38 years old as of 2023.
What teams did Mario Gomez play for in his career?
Mario Gomez played for SSV Ulm 1846, VfB Stuttgart, Bayern Munich, Fiorentina, VfL Wolfsburg, and Besiktas during his professional football career.
What are some notable achievements in Mario Gomez’s career?
Mario Gomez won several titles during his career, including two Bundesliga titles and the UEFA Champions League with Bayern Munich, and the Turkish Super Lig with Besiktas. He also played a key role in helping Germany finish in third place at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
What is Mario Gomez doing now?
Since retiring from football, Mario Gomez has become a television pundit and invested in start-up companies, including a football scouting platform called “ScoutMe.”